About RHBWelcome to RHB Stevedoring & Warehousing. The unique, private & independent deep sea breakbulk terminal in the Port of Rotterdam, specialised in the handling and storage of:
- Project Cargo
- Heavy Lift
- General Cargo, Breakbulk incl. IMO 1-9 ( incl. IMO 7)
- Windmill blades, Towers & Nacelles
- Non Ferrous Metals and Steel Cargoes
- Assisting Offshore Vessels, Lay by berths
RHB works for
Project & General Cargo – Breakbulk Forwarders, Heavy Lift Operators, Industrial Companies, Offshore Companies, Ship Owners, Importers, Exporters and their agents. All use our private, independent, terminal in the Port of Rotterdam for the transhipment and storage of cargo with single weights from 1 to 1.800 tons. Incl. Lashing & Securing, Unlashing, Welding, Unwelding by professional Partners.
- 208 tons high speed heavy lift harbour mobile crane
- 8 high speed multi-purpose cranes up to 55 tons capacity + handling heavy lifts up to 1.800 tons capacity
- 100% pure stevedoring – 100% independent!!
- Savings in transhipment time of up to fifty percent
- All berths in quiet, sweet water and calm harbour basin
- 730 metres deep sea quay length with a max. draft of 10 metres
- Railway connected
- 12.000 m2 warehouse space, Heavy Lift Centre for Storage, L.M.E. quality and equipped with electronic alarm systems. Doors up to 10 metres width
- 30.000 m2 project cargo and heavy lift -heavy duty- storage space, fenced.
- Skilled, professional, experienced and very importantly: flexible labour
- Lashing & Securing, Welding, Grinding by professional partners
- Optimized truck exit for Windmill Blades and Windmill Towers
- Weighbridge Waalhaven for weighing containers acc. to SOLAS/VGM, next to our terminal
- AEO Certified – ISPS certified
Send us your Request
Speak to one of our friendly and helpful staff over the phone?
You can also complete the online form or drop us an email and we will contact you within 24 hours.